Facilities and Services
The King’s Lodge is situated on 10 acres of attractive and well-maintained grounds with plenty to offer for all ages and is a superb, affordable wedding and conferencing venue.
At this home away from home you will find:
- A country restaurant with home cooked food. A breakfast buffet is served daily which is prepared by our experienced chef who is passionate about good food.
- A cosy bar offering pub lunches, a fireplace, flat screen TV's and an outside braai area.
- Large family lounge and library with satelite TV and games. All warmed by roaring fire places.
- Kids entertainment area.
- Sparkling Pool.
- A bowling green amid the oak trees.
- Wedding facilities in our traditional dining room or in our lovely gardens.
- Conference facilities with fireplaces.
- Baby sitting service.
- Laundry service.
- Close to the start of the most popular waterfalls, hiking and walking trails.
- Centrally situated in the heart of the village.
- Excellent cell phone reception.
- Communal braai area.
Buffet Breakfasts and 3 Course and Buffet Dinners in our dining hall prepared by our experienced chef.
R 70 per person for Buffet Breakfast
R120 per person for 3-course Dinner
Sunday Lunch R 95 per person per plate (3 course)